We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who is passionate about creating and designing disrupting products, who is curious and constantly pushing his craft. The candidate will be responsible for designing, development, industrializing, producing and testing new products, especially focused on innovative anti-locking braking system for bicycles and brake by wire system for light autonomous vehicles.
The candidate will be involved from initial conception through to manufacturing phase.
Role (Job title)
Joining BluBrake, you are going to interact with a top-level team and with on the edge technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sizing and design of electro-mechanical-hydraulic actuators components
- Mechanical/hydraulic designing of actuators and creating manufacturer-ready 3D CAD files
- Communicating with suppliers to develop innovative prototypes
- Suppliers management during the prototyping phase
- Test bench set-up and data analysis
- Make the product ready to be industrialized
- Supplier definition and supplier supervision during production phase
- Master’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- 2 to 5 years of experience in braking system design and production
- Practical knowledge of CAD, FEM and CFD analysis software
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Availability to travel in Italy and worldwide depending on business needs
- Dynamic enterprise attitude. Ability to independently solve problems.
- “Can do” attitude
- Ability to communicate and to work in team
- Multitasking skill
- Knowledge about the cyclist world and passion about it
- Passion about innovative technology
- Full time contract
- Salary in line with the competences and experience
- Fast career improving
- Company canteen