Joining BluBrake, you are going to interact with a top-level team and with on the edge technology.
Essential duties and responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- select and qualify components and suppliers
- provide supplier support
- supplier screening and supervision
- production process control and optimization
- BOM optimization and cost reduction.
- provide circuit, PCB, PCA and product level documentation. This includes schematic capture (Orcad and/or Altium), bills of material, and any test or assembly procedures (Word / Excel).
- embedded micro-controller based products design and firmware programming in C
- work with other engineering team members in developing products, to ensure efficient production methods, manufacturability, serviceability, reliability and uniformity across product lines
- perform other duties as directed by the senior engineers or management.
- experience with schematic capture and PCB layout, specific experience with Cadence/Orcad and/or Altium Designer is a plus
- ability to troubleshoot circuits to the component level
- good oral and written communication skills
- be a team player able to work with and support other departments and interact positively with co-workers, customer and suppliers.
- 5 years of progressive experience in analog, digital, system, embedded controllers and system design.
- experience about PCB production
- good knowledge of English language
- good IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point)
- availability to travel in Italy and worldwide depending on business needs
- dynamic enterprise attitude. Ability to independently solve problems.
- “can do” attitude
- knowledge about the cyclist world and passion about it
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must have experience in the design, development and manufacturing of electrical/electronic control systems and project management experience.
- Full time contract
- Salary in line with the competences and experience
- Fast career improving
- Company canteen